Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tired Babycakes!! ;)


Boy we really tire them out don't we! There is so much excitement around here sometimes we can't even stay awake to eat! Ya know I would love to do this just about every day around here.....uh but I don't. But it would be pretty funny if I did! I love this little baby she is such a blessing to watch she does have her moments.... but don't we all? I am so glad God has given me this job I really couldn't imagine not doing it I love being able to enjoy so many kids over the years it really has been a blessing.I have learned so much over the years (although I'm stumped as a parent all the time, begging God for wisdom). I am also thankful for what my children learn from our daycare, so many practical things and being there with me throughout the days has been such a blessing.:) Oh and just like I always say...I think all the cute ones come to my daycare!!

1 comment:

Diane Shiffer said...

sooooo cute!!


hey, i'm doing a give away on my blog, so come on over and enter!!