Friday, May 15, 2009

This is all of us with the Popchenkos. We went to Niagara Falls on Thursday together. It was a lot of fun! This is me holding their little baby Andriys hands.:) He is ADORABLE!
Oh hi there everyone! Are'nt I cute? I can't help it! :)
Mr. and Mrs. Popchenko did a beautiful special in church on Wednesday night, and they did one other special with all of their kids also. sorry its kinda blurry.:(
This is all the Popchenkos together in front of the falls.This picture turned out so nice!
Evan in front of the falls.......
It was sooo pretty! Hey Grandma, you gotta come here and see it!:)
A little closer........
I got little Yurko to smile once for me .... isn't he cute?:)
us with the Popchenkos again, only better smiles :D
Popchenkos Helzermans and Wellington families!
I just can't get over how Beautiful it is!

This is where the Water falls from! :)
It's getting dark.....
This is what they look like at night:)
Wasn't Marissa cute?... I loved the tulips!

I will post more about our visit with the Popchenkos later. Man we're gonna miss them:(

4 comments:

arielle said...

Oh I know them!!! I haven't seen them in a really long time though. I am not even sure if I ever met Wendy's husband before??? I enjoyed seeing pics of their family though! Cute kids. :)

Amber said...

Wow, three little boys now. They are all so cute. Do you know if they are going to visit Ca? If you do let me know. Sheesh, Tamra has gotten so tall. lol Okay Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time!!! It was nice that they got to come to our house Saturday morning before they headed out!
THe falls is SO beautiful at night!!!! <3

Julia said...

Wow looks like you guys had fun...the youngest boy is so adorable!!!