Friday, May 8, 2009

It can't be possible can it?! 13 already?!?! Happy Birthday Tamra!!

Sleepyhead Tamra opening her present from her mom....
Cute Dressy shirt..........
nice orangepinkish skirt......
horse cow and dog cupcakes........
having fun in the car........
photogenic Mary :)
Getting instructions.....
Getting our paint..........
painting!!!!
Julia Cammilleri of Hamlin NY paints a butterfly box:)
Jayme Martek paints the same......:)
Mary posing again:)cute picture

Deb and me
Jenna working on her masterpiece.....
Moms BEAUTIFUL coffee mug for Grandma
my horse not yet finished
Debs wedge shoe so cute!!
Jaymes butterfly box
Jennas masterpiece :)
me Deb and Julia
The whole gang together....
We were having sooo much fun!
how do ya like my sucker ?
Mary pastor and Evan ...........
Me opening my gifts...........
Marissa smiling for the camera... cute!
silly me.......
BEWARE SILLY GIRLS ARE HAVING FUN
Jenna and Deb making cookies.
Thats it for now!

6 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

so many birthdays lately at your house! happy day to all of you☺

Anonymous said...

We had soooooooooooo much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

That was SOO much fun Tamra!! I hope you had as much fun as I did!! :))
I can't wait to get my shoe back!!!

Amber said...

Hey
Happy Birthday Tamra! You are getting so grown up looking. Anyways, maybe we can come visit in August. You never know...lol. Talk to ya later.

arielle said...

Happy Birthday Tamra!! What a cute party... it looked like so much fun.. I loved everyones things they painted :)

Miss Casey said...

Happy Birthday Tam