Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's been goin' on

This last weekend we had such beautiful weather
that made me want to just be somewhere outside
so the kids and I went out to Lake Ontario to just
walk around. There was a neat old restored carousel
right on the beach that the kids rode. Of course I had to
take pictures:)

Last week Tamra was able to go to a girls camp that
our church had with lots of good teaching by some of
the ladies in our church and singing and lots of other
fun things in their jampacked schedule! They had 17 girls
that went .Praise the Lord 1 girl was saved and all of them
said they were convicted and encouraged by the Holy Spirit
that week.So..here they all are:)


Here they are ministering to this elderly shut-in
I don't know who got the bigger blessing her or us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I can't wait to go back to camp!! it was such a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thx for sharing these pics!! Camp was SO great!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! This is Sally...how are you??? So happy to have found your blog. I have two blogs. One for our family and my own personal one for encouragement purposes, etc. Come visit me sometime! Do you mind if I link your blog to mine? Talk to you soon!

Love,
Sally Owen!