Friday, August 7, 2009

Niagara Falls....Buffalo...Cute little girls

Yesterday we went to Niagara Falls just for the fun of it. We took Kara Stevens with us because she went with us to a street meeting we had in Buffalo. The falls are like ten minutes from Buffalo. It was really fun! We had lunch with her and then went to the falls. This week was our Bible conference where James Knox preaches at our church. Our church has about 300 people , and this week everyone was there plus visitors made ALOT more people!
Marissa and Bryana with another one of their little friends at church, Keren.

Evan handing out tracts in Buffalo.



Bryana soaking up all the sun in the stroller.
Since Bryana really wanted to hand out tracts , I let her get out for a minute and hand one out.



The girls at Niagara Falls.
Beautiful huh?
All of the below are at niagara falls.






2 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

Girl you are just a blogging fiend these days! I am loving all of the cute pictures of the kids.. they look adorable (of course!)

Tamra W. <3 said...

Oh my you say we look cute!? NO WAY! The girls do and Evan does a little:) but I look like I got elctrecuted with my flying in the wind like that I wish I could jus be like omitted from the picture! :D