Monday, June 15, 2009

My first garden...



I have always wanted to have a garden but either
I didn't have time or the money at the ideal time for
planting in Upstate NY (usually around Memorial day
to avoid frost) so this year after the father of one of
my daycare kids decided about a week and a half
before Memorial day that he would come over with
his rotatiller and make a small garden area for me
(what a blessing that was!) here is my little garden!!
It may not look like much to some people but this is
a big deal for us! :) Every morning after we read our
Bible and eat breakfast we go out and check on the
garden. It is so nice to watch things grow!We have
tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon,
cantaloupe, and pumpkins. Beautiful isn't it? Complete
with weed cover to avoid too much weeding, something
that I don't have a lot of time for and a two foot fence to
keep those dumb, I mean cute little bunnies out:)


Ps. 118:1
O give thanks unto the Lord for he is good.....





No comments: