Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Memorial Day

Hey I know this is sooooooooooooooooo late I am still going to post about memorial day. My mom wanted me to post pics.Our Pastor riding his motorcycle in the parade. Cool huh?Evan on the float for the boys. They all dressed up in army clothes, and held scripture signs. The orchestra float.......This is a family in our church who made their own little float and played their instruments and sang in the parade. nice decorations...Abraham Lincoln(alias Brad Barkowski) and a soldier boy (well... Tim Mcnamara) from the civil war...My friend Sarah. Thats it for now! Hey Abe ya got the wrong hat on!

2 comments:

Katielynn Photography said...

"a soldier boy from the c.w. " your so cute Tamera!!!! I don't think I ever saw that pic...I LOVE reading and see what ya post :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics :)Memorial day was So much fun!!!