Monday, March 16, 2009

Top: Evan with a friend he made at a missions confrence
in Lancaster county PA
Bottom : silly time pics before Claire's bridal shower :)

Well I just thought in case anyone reads this blog I should post a couple of prayer requests. Tamra is the who usually posts just because I usually don't have time for this little experimentation of a blog :). Any how my first prayer request is for our health, Tamra and Bryana have had a fever, cough,and sore throat since Wed. so far Marissa and I have not felt sick, Evan has a runny nose as usual but please pray that we will all be well soon as we are praying that my grandma will be brave enough to get on the airplane next Tues. to come for her first visit to our house since we moved out here 31/2 years ago which is also prayer request #2 THAT SHE WILL GET ON THE PLANE:) Also that God would work mightily through our church's mission conference next week.... Well best be going you know daycare to run....school to start....sick kids to take care of.....boredom?? what's that?? Praise the Lord for all God has given me to do he has been so good to me I am so glad I know Him and have purpose when I keep my eyes on Him.
God Bless...Lisa
Phil.3:10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

2 comments:

the rutledge family said...

Lisa,
Your kids have gotten so big! I am thankful that the Lord has truely blessed you, with precious children. I will be sure to pray for your request.

Ever Joyous Because of Him,
Christy Rutledge

Stephanie said...

Hi Lisa and Kids!

Wow you kiddo's have gotten so big! So glad to have a way to watch you guys now grow up and keep up with you all! Here is our blog....
www.thewenigerfamily.blogspot.com

Love,
Stephanie Weniger