Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Night # 1 Missions conference

It is a tradition that when we start off our missions conference we start a counter of how many people have died since we started till the end of the week.It makes us think about eternity, and how many die without Jesus.
This is a picture of special my sign language class from our Homeschool group called Hope did.We signed "Here am I Lord Send Me" while three other girls sang it.Anna Cammilleri was the "lead singer". And heres the Choir!
!!!!China Room!!! Presenting our oriental lady...... Julia Cammilleri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kelly Got a little less makeup, but still looked oriental:) Lydia C.Deb C. and Jenna Martek!

3 comments:

Sarah P said...

oh i love your blog tamera!!! cute pics of the china room lol! gotta love the eye make up on the "chinese girls"!! haha :) Glad that i finally found your blog!

Anonymous said...

thx Tammi I love the pics!!!!but I just do not remember you taking that of me!!!!!!lol
Julia~

Anonymous said...

I look soo bad in the picture of me!!! We had a awesome week didn't we??!!!!