Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rainbows and a new camera :)

Can't find my camera (for about a week now) so I just got a new one so here's a couple of silly pictures of my kids:) I know they are so cute! Man life could get boring without 'em God is so good to entrust me with them. Sometimes I think of homeschooling years to come ahead of Graduations...marriage....God's Will for they're lives...such a huge task that lay ahead and then other times I just have so much fun with them I don't understand why you would ever not enjoy it:) Just ramblin' on about what goes through my mind sometimes...11:00pm.....Goodnight....God Bless You....Keep looking up I think its gettin' closer!


A rainbow we saw outside of church tonight after
just a normal Wed. night service that happened to be a really
good Holy Spirit filled one! Praise God for Pastors who
truly love the Lord and spend time with him and a wonderful
Church family that is so diverse but so much alike when
it comes to the things of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that rainbow as soooo aweosme!!